Amy is a shareholder and has been at Anderson Hunter since 2003. Amy assists families and individuals with all aspects of estate and trust planning, from basic Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Health Care Directives, to more complex trusts and sophisticated wealth transfer strategies. Amy’s practice includes advising clients on elder law and guardianship issues, probate administration and estate litigation. She also helps individuals and business owners with real estate transactions, business formations and transactions, and business succession planning. Amy also provides profit and nonprofit entities with advice pertaining to their general corporate needs.
Amy enjoys playing volleyball and traveling. Amy is also a Cornhusker football fan.
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member of Washington State Bar Association
- Member of Snohomish County Bar Association
- Officer of Snohomish County Estate Planning Council
- Past Board Member, Everett Young Professionals
- 2003 – University of Washington, JD
- Washington Law Review, Articles Editor (Comment published October 2002)
- 2000 – University of Nebraska, BA