Michael is a shareholder and has been at Anderson Hunter since 2004. Michael’s practice focuses on construction law, real property, and collections. Michael represents clients in both state and federal court, including federal bankruptcy court. His clients include private individuals and public entities, including non-profit organizations.
Michael advises his clients regarding a wide variety of issues involving construction, property, and collections. He also litigates matters involving liens, property disputes, bonds, government projects, lien foreclosures, contract negotiations and disputes, and collections. Michael has represented contractors, subcontractors, owners, developers, businesses, and individuals in construction matters, real property transactions, and collections. His collections cases often address the most efficient way to collect money from a debtor or resolve a related dispute.
Michael and his wife Jamie, who is also an attorney, live in Edmonds with their family.
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member of Washington State Bar Association, Construction Law and Creditor-Debtor Sections
- Member of Snohomish County Bar Association
- Former Board Member and Counsel for Everett Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member and Past President (2008-2009) of Snohomish County Young Lawyers
- 2004—Washington & Lee University School of Law, JD
- 2000—University of Washington, BA, Political Science and History