Jeep is a shareholder and has been at Anderson Hunter since 1978. Jeep’s practice includes advising clients in the areas of construction, commercial law, business practice and governance, secured lending and real estate. He is a frequent presenter at seminars on lien foreclosures and other contractor and sub- contractor related topics. Jeep represents many local companies, including Backstrom Curb & Sidewalk, Berry Neon, Opus Bank, Cemex, Cuz Concrete, Gaffney Construction, JMC Cabinets, State Roofing, Smokey Point Plant Farm and Vanderhoek Windows & Doors.
Jeep is a 1967 graduate of Everett High School and prior to joining Anderson Hunter earned his Masters Degree in Counseling and was a math teacher and coach in Honolulu, Hawaii. Jeep enjoys skiing and spending time with his family at Lake Chelan.
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member of Washington State Bar Association
- Member of Snohomish County Bar Association
- Everett High School Blue & Gold Club Board Member
- Snohomish County Boys & Girls Clubs, Past President
- Snohomish County YMCA, Past Board Member
- Howarth Trust, President and Member, Board of Trustees
- Stevens Pass Alpine Club, Past Board Member
- 1978—University of Puget Sound (Seattle University), JD
- 1975—Seattle University, Med
- 1971—University of Washington, BA