Jeff is a principal and has been at Anderson Hunter since 2010. Jeff’s practice ranges from representing individuals and small businesses in local and state employment disputes to representing major oil companies in commercial litigation before the United States Supreme Court. Jeff has extensive experience in resolving civil disputes concerning business transactions, commercial claims, employment relations and real estate issues, including environmental contamination claims.
Jeff focuses on prompt, effective and economically efficient dispute resolutions, including negotiation and mediation. In addition to litigating cases, Jeff has served as a mediator and arbitrator, assisting others toward resolution. In the rare instances when settlement is not achievable, Jeff has achieved close to 100% success in litigated trials, arbitrations, and administrative hearings.
Jeff has also practiced bankruptcy law for almost 30 years, representing both creditors and debtors.
Prior to joining Anderson Hunter, Jeff was a partner at Bell & Ingram Law Firm (1990-2010) and at LeSourd & Patten, PS (1982-1990).
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member of Washington State Bar Association
- Member of Snohomish County Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- 1982—University of Oregon School of Law, JD, Order of Coif, Law Review
- 1976—University of Michigan, MPH (Environmental Health)
- 1973—Brooklyn College, BS (Psychology, Biology)