Jeff is a shareholder and has been at Anderson Hunter since 1986. Jeff’s primary practice areas include business formation, business purchase and sale, real estate transactions and estate planning.
Jeff’s undergraduate degree is in business administration and prior to joining Anderson Hunter he worked as a tax accountant for several years.
Jeff enjoys hiking and bicycle trips. He and his wife live in Everett.
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member of Washington State Bar Association
- Member of Snohomish County Bar Association
- Member of Snohomish County Estate Planning Council
- Past Board Member - Housing Hope
- Past Board Member – Snohomish County Legal Services
- Past Board Member – Everett Chamber of Commerce
- 1986—University of Washington, JD
- 1980—Eastern Washington University, BA (Business Administration)