Nicole is a VA Accredited attorney, and has been practicing law for 10 years. She joined Anderson Hunter as an Associate in 2015. Nicole’s primary practice areas include Social Security disability, veterans disability, personal injury and criminal defense.
Throughout her career, Nicole has spent her time in a courtroom and has developed a reputation as a strong, hard-working and compassionate advocate for her clients. Nicole has represented over 1,000 individuals in Social Security disability cases, and has helped her clients succeed in winning over 7 million dollars in past-due benefits. Nicole has also successfully represented those accused of crimes at trial and at the appellate level for offenses including: driving under the influence, reckless driving, hit and run, theft, and assault.
Nicole and her husband and two daughters live in Mukilteo.
Areas of Practice:
- United States District Court Western District of Washington
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth District
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Sustaining Member, National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives
- General Member, National College for DUI Defense
- Co-Founder, The Giving Circle
- 2004 – Seattle University School of Law, JD
- 2001 – University of Pittsburgh, BA Cum Laude (Political Science & History)