If a person is under investigation or has been arrested for alleged wrong doing, Anderson Hunter’s experienced trial attorneys can help.
Over the years, we have advocated for hundreds of individuals in every stage of the process: Pre-charging investigation, arraignment, motions, plea negotiation, jury trial, probation violation and vacating/sealing records.
We represent individuals accused of crimes throughout Snohomish, Skagit, Whatcom, King and Pierce Counties, as well as in Tulalip and Muckleshoot Tribal Courts.
Being accused of a crime is an overwhelmingly stressful situation for anyone.
You do not know what to expect, and you may feel shame for being in this position. You may also feel scared about the potential consequences and confused by the process. The first and best move you can make is to hire a lawyer.
At Anderson Hunter we are experienced in defending those accused of both misdemeanors and felonies, such as: DUIs and other driving related offenses, assault, domestic violence, and other criminal offenses. We are dedicated to defending your rights with passion, knowledge and skill. We know that this is not just a case to you, but this is your life and your future at stake.
Contact us for:
- Pre-charging Investigation
- Vacating/Sealing/Expungement of Conviction, Adjudication and Arrest Record
- Misdemeanors and Felonies: Assault, Trespass, Burglary and Fishing Violations
- Domestic Violence Offenses: Assault, Violation of Court Order, Harassment Malicious Mischief
- Driving Offenses: Driving Under Influence (DUI), Driving on Suspended License, Reckless and Negligent Driving, Hit & Run, DOL Administrative Hearings
Most cases are taken on a flat fee basis to ensure legal representation throughout the entire process. We offer affordable fees with payment plans, and our office accepts payment via major credit card (Visa/Mastercard).